Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Monday 16 February 2015

Tales of Lunacy 6

I feel like playing 'This is your life' at 800 volume on my speakers right now, except that I will get arrested and spanked heavily mentally by the human beings who are sleeping around me (I need to devise a new word for them, I don't like and feel utterly weird, per se when I call them that) Think think think, Goddamn, you! Think...................... Can't it all be always surreal and can't your hypothetical life seem to make you drift into the world that's safe, like forever? I hope that there comes a day when everything will fade away into forgetfulness and all the hypothetical thingies will become the eventual realities forever... That would be so much better than this crappy world. Indeed, its true that it hurts the most when you realize you're being used as a tool. When you see that there are so less people who actually care. What this world lacks the most, is people who can genuinely hear you out, not that I don't have them (I have these amazing angels, yeah) so I was speaking generally. I feel sad, when I see people with smiling or made-up faces, but I just feel like, I feel I can read their minds, that I can feel their forlorness and I just want to talk it out with them and make them happy. To put up a smile on everybody's face, is something that I'll always desire. Nobody deserves to be sad or unhappy. Nobody! Or objected upon or deprived from pursuing what they want. There' so much I want to write right now, but the endless string of these thingies flooding my mind atm is something I just cannot hold, and disentangle into something simple. It never can be. Thats the beauty of it and I love it that way.
So in the end, I am going to say: FUCK THIS DAMN UNIVERSE! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay I guess, I didn't mean it, but I really really really really had to say it. It was just boiling inside of me. Lolz. xD Oh and just by the way, I am very much sane and I'll always be. Yay. :')