Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

CumberBomb!

And I could just stare at this click forever. So amazingly cool!

                                                             Source: BBC 

Well well, well. Benedict Cumberbatch is married! Whoa. Never saw that coming. The couple wed on Valentine's day February 14th, 2015. Which is more, adorable. And little Sherly is on his way. Awwhhh. Beautifully perfect. 

Benedict Cumberbatch currently stars in the epic and irreplaceable thrilling detective-fiction British Drama series, 'Sherlock' adapted from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's works. It's season four's Christmas special will be premiered in December this year. Besides that he has worked in 'The Imitation Game' for which he got nominated for an Academy award. Moreover, he has appeared in  Hawking, 12 Years A Slave, The Fifth Estate, War Horse and many other notable films. Sophie Hunter, his wife, is a theatre director, actor and singer. So inspiring! Both of them have a mesmerizing attire. 



The thing that fascinates me the most, about Benedict Cumberbatch is that he has portrayed those people who have inspired me so much and I felt like I could connect and relate to them in some way, if not all, like Alan Turing, Julian Assange and Stephen Hawking. Plus, he has advocated for causes such as women's rights, protection of LGBT communities worldwide and has been a supporter of various organizations like the Motor Neuron Disease Association and promoted fight against diseases like ALS and Cancer. 

He is indeed is a 'National Treasure'!