Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Something.

Its true, I guess. 'Love is just a shout in the void'. Its just so pointless. Nobody answers back. Not even the people you honor and hold really dear to yourself. When you need them the most they are not there. And when it's all okay, they sprout out of nowhere. I just want to matter, at least in the life of someone. Be it anybody, I just wanna know that I hold some significance, genuine one, in someone's life. I do, I guess. There's this one angel who adores me and I love that cute angel very much. Its more hurting the 'missing' part than the loving one. Ugh. Even when you think you have moved on, when you remember them, it just seems like you still love them. But in reality it's just a memory you feel like you love. In actuality it's all faded away. I'm soo tired of feeling that way. And then it all keeps running inside my mind trying to make me feel cynical but I am not a fool to let it do that. Never. Fuck this shit seriously. It leaves me in awe when people so close to you fail to understand you. And don't even 'know' the real you. Tsk Tsk. Sometimes some people cannot see you succeed in your life, albeit they claim that they want you to be happy... I guess I'll just keep pretending that everybody loves me, and I've got everyone there for me when I need to spill. Me and my imaginary friends. People. Persons. Etc...

By the way damn. I have become a sleepaholic as of lately. Sometimes, I wake up and feel like so tired and then sleep again. Lolz.  I really really hate being unproductive and sleeping a lot IS unproductive so... Pfft. I have to and I MUST contribute to this world in some way. Hopefully I'll get off this roller coaster soon. Battles and more battles yet to be fought for existence and making your mark...

In the end, it doesn't matter to me. I don't need others to make me feel I'm worth something because I am worth something! I DON'T bloody need anyone to be what I am and what I want to be or will be. I don't care.