Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Saturday 20 September 2014

John Greens' legacy



John Green is not just any random author, in fact IMO no author is ‘random’. So yeah, he’s this fabulous author of bestseller books like ‘The Fault In Our Stars, Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherine’s’. The words connect to your heart like so deeply. You’re left in a trance of vivid imagination and awe. I feel like I’m really ‘there’ there with the characters and experiencing whatever is happening. It’s all just so fascinating and beautiful. John Green really does understand the mind and psyche of the teenagers and adolescents of the twenty-first century when others are busy addressing the merely abhorrent issues and clinging to the ‘norms’. He’s an author of his own kind, and one rarely comes across someone as classy as him. You feel like he has ‘read your mind and you belong’. While or after reading his books, you feel like never stopping and want it go on forever. You might the book once, but the feelings stay with you forever. They’re memorably comforting, witty, charming and tragic but the humor veils the sadness in a lovely way. They teach you things that are exceptionally important in your life: your friends, family, love and feelings and your outlook on life. While reading him, I feel like ‘I’m on a roller coaster’ and I never want to get off it, ever.