Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Friday 26 September 2014

Lessons

One of the most monumental things I've learnt from life up till now is that it keeps throwing shit at you, no matter how hard you try. You can never rest. One way opens and another closes. You feel down and hopeless, a pathway opens up and just that very moment another one closes. Some people believe quite the contrary but it's downright true. Others just momentarily share the bliss and your joy, regardless in the end its you who's feeling whatever that is. But you can't give up on your dreams, and submit to the whimsical standards/demands of those around you. Life's unpredictable. Never let go and don't take yourself to the point ever when you'll have to say 'if only I'd tried harder or gone for it'.
You can never choose your family but you choose where you end up. Its up to you to take all the risks. Without risks life is deemed to fail and your world collapse. There's always hope. And people who never stop loving you. Yeah sometimes you mistake some and give them them so much importance that they take you for granted.That doesn't mean they were untrue with you. Time changes people. We can't have everything we want or desire. And the people we want to stay they don't stay forever in our lives. So we have to make peace with that. And realize that those who love us, their love should be enough for us...

And 

Just a little something we should never forget:

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT 'TIL IT'S GONE'............................