Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Sunday 21 September 2014

An Eulogy

Dear Beloved, 

To be honest, there are no words that can and could be ever said to describe the kind of person (Person’s name) was. (She/he) was a hidden miracle in this world. So eager so find out the reason behind everything. Too anxious to know other people, make them smile and share their pain.
(Person’s full name) was the most gorgeous, beautiful person I’d ever come across in my life. (She/he) lit up my world and taught me the meaning of love. I’ve never known such a caring and selfless person. (Her/his) smile was the most charming thing about (Her/him). The way (She/he) made me feel about me was in actuality grand and striking. (She/he) made life beautiful by just being a part of it. Even (Her/his) thoughts made me forget the deepest shit that was happening in my life or happened to me before.
(Person’s name) didn’t and don’t want anybody to feel sorry for (Her/him). (She/he) died an honorable death and would always be remembered by me and everyone else as a light that lit up our lives, as a star that once shone upon us. (She/he) was supposed to live longer and deserved much more than she had. The mark (She/he) has left upon our lives is irreplaceable and ever lovely.
I’m so proud and I feel extremely great to have known such a person and I’m really glad that (She/he) was a part of my life, that we had something which we shared. A piece of (Her/him) will be always in me. And I guess I’ll always love (Her/him) and would feel (Her/his) presence with me. (She/he) gave me an eternity in our little time together. I’ll miss you so much, (Person’s name). 

Things to do at the funeral:
-Read the Eulogy (Please write one for them, they deserve it)
-Serve that person’s favorite food and drinks
-Play their favorite song(s)
-Put lots of their favorite flower(s) on their grave

Note: I am extremely sorry for your loss if you have lost someone. Please don’t feel angry or bad about my writing this. I was just sitting once and I thought about what I would want the person who loved me the most in this world to say about me, after or before I died and so I wrote this… Because you have got to put yourself in that person’s shoes. It will help you make it through the grief. Once again my deepest condolences. And this is definitely NOT a pun. 

Yours Seriously,
Mishaal Tariq.


P.S. Okay Goddammit I can't help it! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
       ^This was so lame. xD :P :D ;)