Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 29 October 2013

This World we Live in

A piece of my poetry I wrote when I was young, I guess fourteen or something. I was an amateur back then. I think I still am. I was very much effected by the blood and gore situations around me. People dying everyday and all that. Wars and all that shit. I probably still am.

This world we live in is full of malice and hatred
Everyone’s living in a palace and the charm of this life has faded
Once upon a time there was a land where peace prevailed
Soon it turned into a land where people were spayed and innocents jailed
 Before this with freedom in their minds people walked through the streets
Now that is where a sense of terror exists and they’re marched on by army fleets
In this reign of terror people are being traumatized and heard crying
The benevolence is gone what's more is no one cares for those innocents dying
Grief and misery rules those hearts which were once praised for their bravery
Now that spirit of liberty is haunted by a fear forwardness and slavery
The land which was once recognized by the worth of its generosity
Now that is where natives are full of disgust and lack sagacity
That land where people were full of hope are now obsessed with misery
Nowadays a sense of anxiety exists and those minds feel dreary
To love, to share and to help is nowadays considered a sin
My heart bleeds as I tread though this World we live in