Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Saturday 19 October 2013

A deluded Mind

Just a narrative I wrote to depict the thoughts, feelings of a lone, ignored, depressed and sad soul. It’s that no matter how much we say to someone else that we can feel what they feel; only the person going through that pain knows what it’s like to be there. Only if we go through that situation, we realize how hard and tormenting it is to be there. So don’t judge anyone ever in your life, you may become the reason they feel worse.

I feel like a wreck, a worthless freak treading their way through darkness and lonely paths to seek absolution, salvation and love. Nobody cares if I die or live. It just doesn't matter and probably won’t. And I'm so stupid and utterly idiotic that I keep on clinging to this fake and false hope to be wanted, cared and loved by friends, deceiving my heart making it bleed with pain and irony. I need attention but I don't think I'll ever get it. I'm the, always to start a conversation, every Damn single time except two or three of my friends. I think the world of them and here they are with their ignorant attitudes. I mean fine, if they don’t like me or don’t want to talk with me just say it on my face and cut the friggin crap. I have to and need to stop chasing after people. And then only those who'll come back to me would be the ones to whom I matter.
Sometimes I imagine myself dying thinking and fantasizing the ways in which I could possibly die. I am nothing at all without my thinking and world of imagination. It’s all I have and God of course.
I've been feeling really lonely, sad, helpless and hopeless lately since few weeks. Its tearing me down as time passes by. It’s so frustrating and agonizing. Painful as well. I feel like nobody loves me. Though I know and realize some people do love me and care for me. I don’t know I just can’t feel it. I can’t feel anything now. Everything just seems so meaningless and purposeless. I don’t feel like doing things I felt great doing before, life just seems so bleak. I think I’m going back into depression. Suicidal thoughts and flashbacks of my terrible past are invading my mind frequently. I feel like a loser and total pathetic failure. It’s terribly stressful. I am trying to meditate and divert my mind by indulging myself in studies and other activities but nothings helping at all. I want to give up and let my guard down to the devil and negative thoughts but something’s holding me back. I know that I should focus on the positive aspects of my life and ponder upon short term goals but I can’t bloody do that for God-knows-what reasons! I’m fed up of living like this. I can’t gather myself up and am being constantly deviated from my aims and goals. I miss my true friends which are really very few. People hardly talk with me. I feel so worthless and like a complete wreck. I feel badly ignored by those who are so close to me or those whom I want to be close to me. But I can’t force people to love me or be with me. I want to be with people but at the same moment I want to be alone, far away from here and in a place where nobody can disturb me and where there's peace, music, someone I love, prolly a friend and mountains. I want to make a difference in this world but I'm scared of something unknown and unidentified. It makes me feel insanely insecure. I feel like I've lost it.