Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 29 October 2013

The End Is Near

One of my first piece of writing, the very first poem I wrote. Well I have had nightmares about the end of the world back then so it inspired me to write something about that.

O people be warned!
Soon chaos will cease your happiness and you’ll be torn
The oceans will rise, everywhere you will hear
The mountains will burst, people will reach there untimely demise
The earth will turn into a ravenous creature
The civilizations will be swallowed up with their beautiful features
A human piece of rascality,
A state of warfare and decline it will be
In bloody massacres people will be killed
Everything will be destroyed like nobody willed
Innocence will be dead
Cruelty, hatred and greed will spread
People will die but no one will care
Everyone will run, to save them no one will dare
No place to run, no place to hide your fear
You will perish because the end is near.