Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Just that everyone’s getting bloody curious please read this post and then judge!

Guys, guys, guys! Calm down and take a deep breath. For Crissake! Don’t judge and read this post before you judge me, which apparently some people have already done, anyway please don’t jump to conclusions it’s a humble request. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME. And trust me; I don’t give a damn about what other people think of me. I am NOT going to commit any suicide LOL. Nor am I always emotional and sad and nor do I ever brag about any of my feelings! So please. Keep it cool and classy. And if you’re really concerned about me and you want to hear me out, kindly contact me directly! AND PLEASE READ THE POSTS UPON YOUR DISCRETION. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO READ EVERYTHING I POST. Not get on my nerves and bug my best friends and ask them that what has happened to me. I write what I write and will always do no matter what. My trust has been broken more than once and I’m vulnerable to things no one can think of, we all are, when we go through these tragedies. Apparently our heart is like a glass, once broken it can’t be fixed, ever and even it is, some shards of that glass keep stinging us and we bleed from inside until our soul loses its charm and befall to the dead of the dark and sadness.

Dispose your false judgments and perceptions about me that I am like this, I am like that. That I brag about my sadness. And that I should not talk about my feelings so plainly. Well did I? I don’t think so. And even if I did, who are you to tell me what to do? I just wrote what I had to write and something I wanted to. My life, my rules. If you refrain someone from pouring it out they will feel more frustrated and agonized than ever, so don’t do that. Like Ever! I can say this by full certainty because I am a psychology student and I know pretty much as of now what are traits of human cognition. So why did I write what I wrote? Well, insecurities buddy, insecurities. I don’t care, I’m very straight when I am supposed to be. I don’t care if people who like me, hate me with the passage of time or develop a notorious discernment of me and my life. But I do care when it comes to my best friends and people who I consider on making my close friends.

ANYWAY Voila. Here comes the good part. I’m on the road of recovery. Yaay. And I’m struggling reaaaally hard to get through all of these hard times and bullshit. Someone said it right that what’s life without ups and downs? Utterly meaningless. So I have faith in God and in myself that I’ll get outta this, of course not without my friends and parents love, care and trust. I’ll survive this challenge, I always do. I believe in a fair and happy fate for me weaved by God, I’ve just got to unravel it myself. I feel like I have little time left. Me and my stupid thoughts. HAHAHAHA. Sometimes I feel like I’ve little time left? Time for what?! Sleep? To brush my teeth? Press my clothes? Prep for exams? To publish my novel? To write things? LOL. Inconsequential little silly thoughts aren’t they? Yeah I know I am lame. :( Well I’m working on it and I’ll defeat them soon I hope.

So yeah guys, I’m not a paranoid, or some all-time sadistic, bleak loner. I’m very much contented with my life so far as it goes by.