Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Sunday 20 October 2013

Music tracks worth listening

Here are some music tracks I love insanely and I'd recommend everybody to hear them out at their discretion.

My heart will go on- Celion Dion
Chasing cars- Snow Patrol
Spectrum -Zedd ft. Matthew Koma (3lau remix)
Broken strings- James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado
A thousand years- Cristina Perri
Forever- Chris Brown
Rifts of Clarity- Dirty South & Michael Brun (3lau edit)
Hear you me- Jimmy eat world
If we ever meet again- Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
Back in my life- Fly project
Secrets- One republic
Apologize- Justin Timberlake
Not Afraid/ Space bound- Eminem
I see the light- Mandy Moore
Airplanes Pt.2- BOB ft. Haley Williams
So this is Goodbye- William Fitzsimmons
The call- Regina Spektor
Falling slowly- Lee DeWyze
Fix you- Coldplay
Wake me up- Avicii
I wont give up- Jason Mraz
Lights- Ellie Goulding
Red- Taylor Swift
Perfect- Simple plan
One thing/C'mon c'mon - One direction
Turn up the Music- Chris brown
Without you- David Guetta
VCR- The xx
She will be loved- Maroon 5
Dance again- Pitbull
2 a.m- Anna Nalick
Part of me/ Wide awake- Katy Perry
Closer- Travis
Goodbye- Sabotage