Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Discord

An endless void
Screeching for flesh
A timeless abyss
Hungry for a mess
Broken hearts
Aloud are the squeals
Trembling and haunted
Undefined paths
Winds of dissonance
Tearing it apart
Shackles revealed
Forever is gone the shield
Dreadful journeys await
Cries of help
Unheard, the silence befell
Deep down the dark they dwell
A passage too narrow
Gone is the light
Harrowing flashes of dark
Starless nights
Dimly lit dawns
Chords angled

Needs to be edited