Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Saturday 15 June 2019

Tales of something someth

There's this frenzy of emotions and new feelings. Feels kinda really good and thrilling. I love the unpredictable part of this all and just diving right in this all. I'll definitely edit this lol. In a bus in a middle of a super storm (I wish). Still extremely dark and dusty. I do love tornadoes sooo much. Everyone thinks I'm  too crazy but I don't care I love this and I always will. Wanna see one someday really badly and definitely chase it. Relentlessly like I'll chase my goals. And prevail. With all of that strength I have in me. Even if something is wrong internally haha. It won't matter. Just need to be content at heart. And let it all out. And believe have faith and move on after every battle.
Couldn't sleep properly last night at all. Stupid cough. Again it's been two months. It's always there. Idk if people usually have it all year. Anyway I'll end this here. I've started working on some prose and lyrics. Will post them soon. Oh and I recorded a cover haha xp