Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Friday 22 August 2014

Something In The Wind



Um I don’t really know if the title goes with the content, well, I think and I guess it does but still… never mind. Thoughts from my lunatic mind. :P

Shadows of past haunt me as I breathe. Every moment that passes by I feel more restless because of the past I have even when I don’t remember it I’m stuck there, holding onto something I should let go off, or, something that I need to get over with already. I recall my pats in bits and pieces, which are really not worth putting in words because if I will do that it will tear my already torn heart badly which I don’t want to do and can’t afford at all. Sometimes I wonder about the mistakes I’ve made but then I think if it hadn’t been for those mistakes I would’ve not gotten this far and learned what I’ve to this very day. Those sufferings that have hurt me and still do, of course they will always be a source of pain but I smile when I realize and acknowledge the person they’ve made me, the stronger, bold and courageous me. But, when I think of the lives my actions and behavior have affected I so get downtrodden by guilt that I cannot even describe the feeling. It’s just utterly miserable and agonizing. And I want those people to know, if I’ve ever hurt them in any way, misguided them, lashed my wrath upon them or made them feel miserable in any way whatsoever, that I’m extremely sorry for whatever I did to you. It still stabs me when I think of it, and the guilt keeps killing me. No explication can ever do justice to put the things right which I wronged.

Friends, they care for you, love you and it’s a great comfort, the relationship called friendship.  I can count on my friends when I count on nobody else but some friends they ignore me really bad and it makes me sad. Some have betrayed me unknowingly, some have knowingly. I was never really and still am not a family cleft person. I prefer being alone but at the same moment want to be with people who appreciate me, make me laugh and with whom I feel good with, people who’re like me, who want to know the real me. I’ve been misjudged a lot of times. People don’t say it on your face but really, I’m not that stupid that I don’t get it. It’s a Fact that we get vibes from others whether they like us or not and trust me the number of vibes I’ve got from people not wanting to be with me, or those who don’t want to talk or befriend me is way too frigging high. And it totally doesn’t mean that I think negatively, well I used to but not now. It makes me go all low and blued but now finally I’m learning to let go of people. I’ve keep chasing after people who don’t care whether I live or not, who don’t trust me, who don’t want to talk with me or probably just don’t like me. At first I took it on my heart so much that I always kept thinking I’m unlikable but then I realized I’m not unlikable I just have to try and stick around those people who I already have and who are always there for me. Jeez, people think we’re hitting on them when in actuality we just want to talk with them and get to know them. This is so hilarious and pathetic but heck, I don’t care and nobody should.  Those ditchers and ignorant people should burn in hell FTW. xD

Despite of all those high hopes and desires we have treachery always befalls us somehow and destroys the charisma of seeking what we want but it depends on us, our thinking, whether we want to give up or not and I’m not the one who’ll give up, ever. I get so drenched in regrets and endless thoughts that they sometimes drive me insanely crazy. Lolz. I say people don’t understand me but have I ever considered the thought of not understanding them? No, it’s just that I’m too broken to do so. Uh well I have gathered my broken self up but still the fragments remain. Perhaps some, which can never be picked up and fixed. I really am not saying that I am weak or vulnerable or something but stating the truth here. And I really don’t care what people say about me or as to whatever judgments forms in their minds about my personality. Seriously, I don’t give a shit. We all know what happens when one starts speaking up against all odds and retaliate. Worse happens. People think you’re just nudging but they’re greatly wronged and unaware of the heart, the soul that has been stomped on infinite times, wrecked by the tortures inflicted upon it but still lingering there somewhere, surviving because of its utter strength. The moment when you’re on the brink of crying and breaking up, when you want to let go of peace and hope and your struggle for what you want. The pain that surfaces at that moment is overwhelming and stops your mind. It makes you go insane and you lose your conscience. That’s when you do things that haunt you for the rest of your life.

OKAY, NOW BEFORE I GO ALL NUTS AND CRAZY I REALLY SHOULD STOP WRITING THIS. REALLY. LOL.