Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Friday 22 August 2014

I Don't Want to Let Go



I want to let go
But no matter how hard I try
I can’t forget you
My head feels so heavy
With all those memories inside it
I don’t know if I can hold on any longer
I ask myself the reason
Why you happened to me
I guess it’s true
Love is like a shadow
It always follows us wherever we go
But it’s what makes me strong
Gives me the reason to have faith
And hold on
I shall keep it in my heart
Until the end of times
Maybe we were never meant to be
These feelings are weighing so heavy
A burden for my heart
I want to let go but I just can’t
Tears well up in my eyes
When I realize you’re so far away
But I must understand
It’s not in our hands
The fate of our love
Maybe it’s something I don’t want to believe
The truth that I don’t want to let go