Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Sunday 31 August 2014

Hair care & Skincare




It’s like the usage and affects of products whether they are for your hair or skin, differs from individual to individual due to different skin/hair type, genetic composition, sensitivity etc. So I am no good authority on this. Regardless I use and prefer L’Oreal’s when it comes to my hair. Other brands literally rape my hair (They're dry and rough). And Olay, Dove or Ponds for skin.

Important note: One must feel good about their selves in order to accomplish success and take care of them in any case. You must always tell yourself that you are beautiful, not considering whatever others have got to say about you. Because in the end, you don’t others to define who you are. Everybody deserves care and has a right to treat themselves to anything they desire and think will make them feel better. 

Hair
-L’Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo with Smooth intense conditioner OR Fall repair OR Total Repair Five 


-While your hair is still wet apply Aloe Vera gel. It keeps the hair tangle free and gives it shine. 

-Oiling is really important, albeit I’m pretty annoyed by it. It gives your hair volume, regulates blood flow to it and re-hydrates it with the essential needed supplemental thingies needed by it. 
 
-Whilst or after styling your hair (Straightening/Curling etc) use this serum/gel to protect them from heat damage etc




 



 Skin 
If you want to keep your skin ever-young and without any wrinkles or dark-spots you have got to follow this MUST skin-care regime. 

-Wash your face daily twice a day (Day/Night) with a face wash (I use Ponds- these days. Suits my skin quite well- I hate change xD )
-Apply a sunscreen or a moisturizer in the morning no matter what (I'm using Dove's anti-wrinkle and brown spot cream though I use Olay's usually SPF-24)
-Apply night cream. It helps regenerates the dead cells and gives your skin a fine glow ( I use Olay natural white SPF-24)
-Moisturize your skin, once in a day at least with whatever suits your needs
-For your feet use this to avoid cracked heels and keep them soft and moisturized (I use Olay's Body Thermal Pedicure Foot Treatment)


-Along with that get a facial, manicure and pedicure at least once in a month. 

So rock it girl, and take on the world! ( Just cause' supposedly, women/girls are reading this :P)