Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Retarded diphats


PSS. An afterthought: Why the **** are girls supposed to suffer if some creep/troll/pervert man manipulates their photos? WHY a girl would be punished and face consequences if a fucktard cannot keep their twisted sexist mind to their sorry and pathetic downtrodden selves. WHY THE DAMN HELL would she'll have to stay at home or caged up if some twisted nuthead chased her up or couldn't keep their eyes to their bloody selves. I mean logic and COMMONSENSE. Phoof. I mean I would just recommend to skin that person alive, BY LAW, who turns to women to objectify and degrade and sanction, while men are at fault.
I ask of you, those with such a narrow an sorry pitiful cognition and reasoning; CANNOT YOU TEACH YOUR SONS TO KEEP THEIR EYES TO THEMSELVES, TO RESPECT THE OTHER GENDER RATHER THAN RAISING FINGERS AT SOMEONE NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. TO TELL THEM TO GOUGE THEIR EYES OUT AND TIE THEIR HANDS OFF RATHER THAN ASKING AND ORDERING/TELLING YOUR DAUGHTERS TO DRESS PROPERLY. I mean.
And well, why the boy is the one who is assumed to be the supporter of the family, huh? Are you really this low that you think girls can't do it? And they're just supposed to marry and take fucking care of in-laws? Maybe just burning them is better lol. Trash and tar for those who think daughters have to take care of other people. That the females must serve. Is this some kind of a slave check or something? I'd rather feast over my dead body than let someone dictate me or any other girl in front of me. But girls who submit are even all the more reason to this misogynistic behavior. Men don't damn need a reason to do anything that hurts someone else's feelings. Pathetic pitiful thoughts of theirs.