Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Hope Matters

Twisted twists, huh? Oh. Shut, up. xD 

Dealt it with boatloads of antibiotics? Yes. Moved on to some/couple of, slight, tiny doctors appointments and contemplation about whether to opt for surgery? Yes. Had the twisted (not literally but really) appendix removed? Yes. Skipped college for three weeks? Yes. Felt depressed and bed-ridden and dependent? Yes. And you are not over with me yet, pain? Please break up with me. I would love to live without you! Like RIGHT NOW or at least in some hours and of course, the days following that and then the many other days following that and months and so on. Strongest twitches since the surgery, in the recent hours. I don't wanna sound like an -oh-so-bragging-bitch about her normal-but-unidentified-it-is-okay, nothing-to-worry-about thingie but its not getting better like they said it would! Okay, not thinking about it now. Relax relax relax...
But you know what. The best, well best might not be the appropriate word here nor is subtlety going to work, twirkishly yet nice part is I have faith and it will be fine. I will not stop fighting and stay happy and try a lot. I am fine with feeling this way. Its just temporary. I shall not ruin my day. I'll figure out another way eventually. This is not grunting and I don't care if it looks like it. Its totally normal and if it isn't. I supposedly have, btw. The way. And off to put off the alarm, now, that I've set up for 9AM to get closer to the college routine so the transitioning will be easy once the date gets closer but I hardly adhere to it lol. Either I'm up or well, lying on my bed, having nightmares haha. Off I go. ... Worry is mine to bury! (I actually wrote burry a sec ago) Lalalala.

PS. Faith matters. #BeBold

Some good reads:
Three Holiday Romances
Black Beauty
The Bastard of Istanbul
The Theory of Everything