Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 18 March 2015

People Always Leave

I have always wondered why people change. Why they don’t stay the same as they were when we first met them or those we have known since childhood just disappear from our lives like we never knew them and didn’t matter in their lives. Maybe they change? But why, I always wonder. In actuality, you see, there’s a high probability that we never really knew them. It was just an illusion, a shadow of them that we were led to believe, we knew, by our deluded minds. When we get so used to them being around; and it feels like they’ll never leave and in a spur of a moment it all changes. It’s just that they get busy, and lost in their own affairs so much. Perhaps we take them for granted? I wonder why you always give so much priority to those who unpredictably never considered you as someone worth remembering. Or just another ordinary person in their life… Or you know what sometimes it's your mind, your thoughts leading you towards the cynicalism. We cannot always chase after people. Everyone we meet is never deemed to stay forever. So yeah. 

But, in the end, it’s always our mind playing these silly, sagacious and abominable tricks on us. Have you ever wondered why people who bully; hurt others, even kill others or lash out or appear to you as aliens, have been through? Have you ever given it a thought that, maybe, there was something that led them to be like this? Maybe they were forgotten. Dejected by the society, unloved and always abandoned, these bitter possibilities could be a rational guess per se


PS. Pain is never about how much it hurts us. It’s about how much it strengthens us, gives us hope and determination. It must be used productively to bring out the best in yourself, find yourself and explore your mysteries. Getting one’s own self is the most amazing feeling, ever… We must seek salvation in making others happy and listening until silence befalls and the night crawls over our lives. Putting up smiles, on others face will be my ultimate redemption, I guess…