Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Sunday 22 March 2015

Family dinners

Traditions are good to hang onto when they give you happiness and reconnect you with people you have not met in a while. Nevertheless, most of the times, I pertain to something quite the contrary. Preposterously, I find gatherings and being with so many people weird and uncomfortable. It is just the way it is; it feels like your body is gasping for breath, nerves and your brains being fried. Like there is something, invisible that is pushing you over the edge. Albeit I am neither an agoraphobic nor do, I have a thing against anyone or manically paranoid (I find it ceaselessly important, to mention it here that people who are like that are really fine and there’s a reason behind them being that way so yeah we have got to understand). Anyway, family dinners are cool, when your mum has made Biryani and all but lalalalalala I find it more peaceful to sit alone and eat.

Reluctantly, when your alter ego makes you sit along with everybody else, without having been pushed by anyone, it is so dauntingly annoying. Sometimes you want to strangle it. Why of course, that is hilarious, but there is always the possibility of considering that. Huh. I love being with people, to talk with them and all but only as long as they are few and… It’s that you get lost in the string of endless sentences being ejaculated from a person to another and on and on and you try to catch up but you don’t want to too. Then all the overly precarious looks and capricious suggestions make you go mad. Our society has come this way for a long time that it’s not even cared about anymore. Those so-called floundered social norms, being automated to submit to them and all that horseshit, my ass. I mean sometimes unwillingly they make their way through your consciousness and you start thinking that way. What the hell, seriously. Consequently, when you get entangled in all these thoughts, this pushes you to go away from all this. Presently, it’s the way things are going, that are making people scaring-ly reclusive. But who cares. Really. In addition, don’t even talk about kids. All their fuss and mess, loud voices and everything, though their playfulness and handsomely innocent appearances make me go head over heels for them (Talking about those chosen ones I adore). It ticks you off unpleasantly.

Revoltingly, if that has to be the case, this all must be given a thought. I guess. And one must always fight. The main precedent to all these customs being carried on the way they are atm is only due to not speaking up of the targeted ones. Bleh. Anyway cheers