Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Sunday 22 March 2015

Pakistan Day

And today’s Twenty-Third March! Pakistan Day. 

Despite of all its flaws and setbacks, I love Pakistan truly, madly and deeply. Ascendantly, I resent the nation so much, and seem like a miserable dweller here, but that’s not quite the case. It's my inarguable prerogative, as a citizen of this nation to declare that I am proud to say that I’m and always be a hardcore patriot. Loving other countries in this world does not mean you don’t love your homeland or love it in an impertinently flaunted way. At all. 


There are several things I hate about this nation, undoubtedly and then are the things I really undeniably love. Like its mystical, beautiful invaluable landscape. Mountains, oh mountains.  I miss you. I absolutely love the northern areas. All those waterfalls, green-y meadows. Galiaats, narrow roads beside scary rivers, valleys with those naughty monkeys who steal your bread the moment you turn your head away from your table, those amazing, loving and courteous people who entertain you and those jeep journeys to the mountain tops where your car cannot reach. It is all so surrealistically gorgeous. 


And then those pulleys over the rivers, which make you go inanely dizzy when you look down from them at the water. Still, this all does not begin to count when it comes to describing and put in words the endless beauty of its nation. I really get lost, and I guess I always will when it comes to putting in words what I feel about the terrain and views in the north. Breathtaking. 


It may be at war with Satanist insurgents, blasts may shake it and condemnations may shatter the hope of some, but this nation as a whole will never break. All the same, with every passing day it becomes stronger and more resilient in the face of all the atrocious challenges it faces. There’s this unknown unforgettable pride and happiness I feel when I see that poster of PAF in my room, when I see those forces marching on their pass-out days. When I wear that green dress, when I hear those national songs… Read about the martyrs.. I still remember the sound of that trumpet when the flag used to go down the mast at the Police lines in the evening. It was cool. And every morning of March the Twenty Third, when I used to wake up with exhilaration and fervor to see that parade of the forces of Pakistan, and all. It all seemed so beautiful and amazing. And I am so infinitely glad that it’s happening again today! After so many years. Yay. I hope we get out of this turmoil very soon.  


We will, and nothing can deter the strength of Pakistan. Nothing. God Bless Pakistan. Long Live Pakistan.