Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Friday 19 December 2014

Of Flowers and Angels, Terror & Blood

Peshawar Attack

Pakistan HAS to and WILL stand united and resolute in the midst of this resentful and sad catastrophe that has struck the country. We will fight until the last evil minded terrorist; enemy of the state and humanity, is crushed to the deepest pits of eternal determination. Optimism is what every citizen this nation needs to hold onto at this moment of sorrow and I won't say mourning because that is grief and it won't do us any good. Hopelessness is NOT a resort at all.

'These days funerals are being carried out of flowers whose color and scent has now faded away forever . But they will never cease to bloom. They will always be remembered and avenged. They will not wilt.' 



More than 150 children, mostly aged 14 to 16 years, plus other school faculty were massacred when those seven attackers stormed Army Public School (APS), Peshawar, Pakistan on early morning of December 16th of this month and opened fire on whoever came in their sight irrespective of their age and let alone considering humanity. Whilst this deadly onslaught by the beastly Taliban gunmen, in cold sweats the students of that school, took shelter in bathrooms, under their desks and some acted dead in a desperate attempt to save their lives. Leaders worldwide have condemened this damnable act of butchery, and maliciousness. Some unofficial sources allegedly report that the death toll is 300+. Globally moments of silence were held and black ribbons worn to show respect and remembrance of those who were martyred and their families. Also candle light vigils are also being announced globally for those who died on that bleak day. The air where songs were sung of joy, cackles of those bright and lovely children that tread through those grounds, is now haunted by the never-ceasing fear, an air of desperation and frustration. Some students report that the terrorists just 'opened fire on whoever they could see', some children were made to watch  their principal, Tahira Qazi, burn to ashes. The School's walls are filled to the brim with bullet holes, floors covered with those innocents flower-like children's blood. A scene of apocalypse prevails in that unfortunate school. This attack was planned and carried out by the Tehreek-e-Taliban-Pakistan faction, who have been on the run and have dispersed and fled all across the country since Pakistan Army has declared an all-out offensive on them to wipe out their devilish presence in it's homeland.
  
There can never be words, ever to describe what happened to those innocent souls. The havoc this inconsolable tragedy has wrecked the entire nation with, especially to those who lost their loved ones that day is indescribable. This is unforgettable and recovery from it is... I still am not in the right state to accept what happened with those students. The brutality those children were thronged with, the bullets that riddled their soft bodies, the horror their calm eyes saw... It's an utterly devastatingly horrendous and maddening butchery. I have never in my entire life heard and seen of something so monstrous. Those children had barely seen the world and lived their lives. May the souls of The departed rest in peace. And may those damnable creatures who wiped out those angels, be brought to justice and be annihilated forever...

"When he shot at me, I pushed back my head slightly. The bullet rubbed past my forehead. There was a slight burning sensation, but no real pain. But later when I touched my head, it was bleeding. The gunman probably took me for dead and walked on down the aisle, shooting boys and teachers. I saw him shoot our teacher Ms Hafsa three times in the back of the head. Shahrukh Khan a survivor recalls: "The man with big boots kept on looking for students and pumping bullets into their bodies. I lay as still as I could and closed my eyes, waiting to get shot again," he said. "My body was shivering. I saw death so close and I will never forget the black boots approaching me - I felt as though it was death that was approaching me." Reference: BBC 
Follow more here: Attackers entered every classroom and shot indiscriminately http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-30491113  
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-asia-30491113



In my opinion Psychological counseling MUST be provided, by the federal government and provincial government of Khyber-Pakhtun-Khawa to the families and the survivors of Peshawar attack to eliminate the certain possibility of PTSD, Anxiety disorders and other devastatingly stressful psychological disorders. These traumatized and horrified children, teachers and families should be counseled and their broken spirits consoled and uplifted to fight those fears back, to not give up and to never stop going to schools. Teams of psychological experts should be sent to Peshawar immediately, to help these people recover albeit recovery from such an incident is seemingly pretty hard in the times yet to come.



I must say I'm, personally, really, proud of Imran Khan to finish his sit-in Islamabad. Indeed the nation needs to stand as one at odds with these Satans'. A national policy must emerge right away from the leadership to counter the possibility of savage and barbaric attacks on humanity like this in the future. And it MUST be consistent and intact.

'I'm proud of my son. I am proud that he sacrificed his life for his country' a father said who's 10 year old was shot dead in the attack. Another said with a heavy heart, 'My son is dead. And I haven't cried because I want to die soon and meet my child soon in heaven.' This is undoubtedly really heartbreaking.

This tragedy is and always will be unforgettable. 

Something I just wrote in memory of those loved angels, albeit it's incomplete: 

Every soul is drenched in sorrow and regret 
The restlessness is ever haunting
Those flowers that once bloomed are now gone 
Their softness violated, innocence repressed 
Where there were sung songs of joy 
An air of despair and sadness prevails 
Only Memories remain of the departed 

Can't bring myself to write it all down whatever it is that I want to say. And maybe I won't be ever able to say how I feel about this...