Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Greetings!

Tis' the Season! :) 



All that snow, those glittering and every joyous Christmas trees. To put up the blinking colorful lights, puple-red-blue-white-dark pink orbs, shiny golden stars, silver bells, cane candies, painted balls, rustic metal thingies, bows and cranberries on the tree. To skate on the glazed roads and frozen rivers. Plus, the warm feasts and blissful sound of the melodious choirs singing. All these pleasure filled moments are seen in Christmas season. I wish y'all a great and lovely Christmas! Have fun and partaay hard. xD



I really do miss those times when, in our school, Santa used to make a surprise visit near Christmas, and give us the treat bag filled with chocolates and those red and white cane candy sticks. Yum yumm yummmm. The surge of felicity; while giving presents to my friends and making those cards to put on our clothes with my teachers and friends with the green leaf and red thingy. To sing those cool carols. It was all so merrily thrilling and amazing. Btw awwhyeah! I'm gonna get my Christmas tree in nearly four to five days. Ooh, can't conceal the excitement albeit it will not be Christmas day hehe. :D
New years not far away. Life's on a roller coasterrrr. Like always.

Cheerios dear folks!
Much love from me. xxx 
XO