Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

It happens. Love.

Don't be afraid to fall in love. It's not something we choose to do ourselves, it happens even if we don't want it to.

We all make mistakes. Falling in love is one of them. We can’t and don’t choose who we fall in love with but we can choose whether we open our heart to somebody we love or not. Once our heart gets broken it’s so hard to get it mended. We are afraid to feel that way again. To love. We think we don’t deserve it, to feel that way. But the reality is we do, we do deserve far better than that. We deserve to feel that way again. It’s just that our hearts too weak to admit that we won’t get hurt again. We need assurance, care, and above all that feeling of being secure which we thought is gone but it’s still there waiting for it to be rekindled by the person who can make us feel all loved and beautiful from inside again. I once fell in love. When I still think of the person I fell in love with I still feel like I still love him, but the truth is it’s not love what I feel, it’s the illusion of thinking that I love him, to hide from the pain I suffer from when I think about him. The truth is I guess, I’ll always love him somehow, I’ll always have feelings for him but not like I used to just some faded thoughts from the past trying to make their way through to my heart and soul which are in pain so that they can be comforted by the deception, fake reality, a fake hope that that person still loves me like he used to.

 We feel so down to earth and frustrated, agonized by the harsh reality that the person whom we fell in love with, betrayed us, hurt us, our feelings. We feel broken and think that we can never be fixed. But the truth is from the palest of ashes arises a being so strong that nobody can ever challenge or hurt again. Yeah, that’s true. A fact. When we get hurt, we need time and space to get past it. To make it through the pain and recover. And when we finally heal we sometimes don’t just realize that we become way much stronger and determined, hopeful and aspired than we were before we got hurt. The truth is pain the fuel of most of the people’s strength. A reminder that we deserve better than something we once craved for. That something more good awaits us in the time that will come. We just need the spark. The push to make ourselves realize that we can fight for ourselves. That we can get what we want. And trust me if we have deserve it that we have every damn right to desire for it.


Every, every human being, you, me, us, has this need of having someone to talk with. Of having someone whom we can share everything with. Who will hear us out no matter what and never get fed up of us. Someone who will always love us despite of knowing who we really are. Someone who will overlook the flaws in us just to make us feel alright and happy, to make us feel special. The need of having somebody who will love us no matter what and never give up on us, ever. Who’ll always be waiting for us no matter what road we take, they’ll be there at the end of that road. No matter what journey we take they’ll be right there to make it through it with us. Someone who’ll always support us, love us infinity times infinity. We just have to make sure we fall for the right person. But the truth is again, that we cannot choose who we fall fort. It just happens. And most of the times it happens when you have nobody as your friend, as your well wisher and this person comes out of the blue and tells you that you’re the most beautiful creature on this Earth they’ve ever come across. Of course, you’ll fall for it. Because they caught you off your guard. And when you realize you fell for the wrong person it’s too late. But it’s never too late to amend our mistakes, to make right what had been wrong. To go on the right path, the path of healing and eventually that leads us to something far better than before. So don’t worry if you got your heart broken by some guy through your teens or at any time of your life. Wait for the right person. And when you meet that person, do not hesitate at all to express the way you feel about them because you should never be afraid to letting someone in your heart, especially if you did let someone in and they left you because not every person is the same. Everybody’s different. Don’t be afraid that your heart will get broken again like it did before. Make that person realize it’s the last thing you want to suffer from. Make them realize your feelings, importance, and of all your worth. Life is all about taking the risks, playing it through smoothly and taking baby-steps until you know for sure what’s right for you to hold on to and what is that you’ve still to let go off. Don’t fear to fall in love. ‘Cause trust me it’s the most wonderful feeling ever. Ever in this entire world.