Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Monday 4 November 2013

Humiliation and Sufferings

DAMN! It hurts to see all the way back, through the past how you changed yourself (Not change yourself as in who you are but the other way) and made yourself nearly perfect just to be loved, appreciated and noticed by the people you love, those whom you like, your friends and then they just tramp on your feelings, CRUSH them, still call you what you were before the change humiliate you, and hurt you so badly that you just want to run away and isolate yourself from them and cry endlessly Why does this happen?! Haven't I had enough of this bullshit?! I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE. I want to isolate myself from all this agony of getting hurt. Can't take it anymore. I've become to sensitive and frustrated due to this shit. There's so much I want to write more. Endless thoughts are pouring into my mind at the moment and I just want to bail out so badly. So, BADLY. But head is hurting like HELL. Thanks to insecurities and the friggin society of this country.

Feast yourself with my whining. #LalaLaLa #Stressed #DeadGalWalking

P.S. DON'T JUDGE. And read upon your discretion. Merci. I'm writing this because I have to and I want to. Don't care what anyone has got to say. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.