Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 22 February 2017

That One Person

I flickered upon writing this post as a result of watching and hearing on repeat Ed Sheeran's Photograph from one of the most romantic movies ever 'Me Before You'. It's a mix. The feelings and then me writing this. Still unaware of my feelings fully haha. I cannot actually believe I'm crying while writing this but its actually true. 'Most of us have that one person in our lives who changes the way we think or encourage us to look outside the box..' and its very much true. Yes I may sound emotionally retarded or whatever or immature but you can't be immature or unsure forever, yes? I don't know but its true and I've known this feeling. No matter how much I deny it. Well, as the movie Me before You has taught me to live boldly, live well and just live. I intend to, come whatever may. If you just live with whatever has happen or may happen, it's alright. We don't have to be afraid of everything in our lives let alone not take risks or do something that make skin skin crawl. Or the least, live with regrets. Life is really short. Just surprise people and let them know how you feel and don't be afraid about what they might say or what they may never say. And move on. Smile.
"You can't change the way people are... you just love them" 
Love is indeed a very mystical and mysteriously tricky, heartbreaking, silly, funny and lively experience. 
And then what's more heartbreaking (I've no idea why I'm overly using this word haha) is this song from this adorably painfully heart-throbbing song, one the best after Ed Sheeran's 
The song has a beautiful orchestration. That amazing voive just before the track moves onto the chorus. With its soft and melodic warm tones and upbeat thingy from 1:29. It just make your heart skips a beat and as you move forward you just can't hold those tears back. The lyrics are so touche and its just... Its a song about enduring. A song about letting go while you're still hurting. A song about holding on and loving with no bounds. That love is rare. Rare. RARE. You don't have to be with the person you love, to love them or love them more. Or stop loving them. Mind me, though, I'm no love expert. No one is. It just happens. And you have no control over it. If you do control it, you will wither, trust me. And then at 3:19 the beat reaches its highest. Its just truly melting and softly hurts. It synchronizes perfectly with how you feel. True to the feeling its written about. I am definitely doing a cover for this, maybe I'll upload this on my instagram account: mishaaltariq12 
Check it out, when of course its there lol. I am not writing this post anymore. I'll go crazy. There's just so much going on my mind. And then there's Pretty Little Liars ending this year. And Nolan and Emms came in my dreams. I miss you both so much too! They ended Revenge too soon. Too soon :( And my grandmother. I don't live with my grandparents anymore so I miss her so much, my grandma, she came into my last night so I called her up today. I just love the people in my life, unconditionally and truly and forever. Until then: Live Boldly, Live Well and Just Live. 

I'm sharing the lyrics here, they're too beautiful to not share. Every word. Every. Word. 

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home
Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die
Hm, we keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul
And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."