Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Monday 14 November 2016

Pouring, pouring

Right now I really feel like gulping in shitloads of KitKats and just eating them again and again and again and again. Maybe I'll go on that hypothetical date with my hypothetical boyfriend and sit in a park maybe, look at the stars, just look and inhale that cool air, have KitKats eat some Pizzas and yeah. Just that. And yeah shouting out loud, at my loudest pitch the words 'no' and 'fuck you'. And then crying into the night.
I am truthfully contented with the fact that I'm asociable most of the times and haven't had those so called clichéd childhood friend(s). I can't attach myself to anyone now except some two or three dearies with whom I'm working on my relationship with. I won't go for new cuz eventually I end up getting hurt and my words being lost in the wind like they're worthless. Well they aren't and I don't have the FUCKING time to fret over it or cry after 'friends' for whom I'm just another person in the crowd. Mind you, I don't seek attention because I get all the attention I need from my sweetheart baby and family and my mentors from whom I'm privileged to study. I just need a person to talk to at times. To share stuff i just feel like telling that person. I need cupcakes! Only if I had some 5k or 10k on me right now and I could walk myself to the nearest Gourmet. The moon is red and my temples are squeezing my eyes and head. Sleepies, I need you. To those who are just ghosts for me now, yes, GHOSTS, I don't give a slightest fuck if you don't talk to me. I am perfectly proud to not have you in my life now cuz it's GREAT that I left you or you left me whatever. Thing is, I don't need you or you're not worth talking to now. Maybe someday you'll realize that even if you wanna end things with someone do it on good terms and unsubtly. Fuggers. I am actually smiling right now. I have my baby and God.