Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Sunday 16 October 2016

Treat yourself! Always

Whoa. I just downloaded like a couple of fonts, in fact lots of them from www.dafont.com. After the texture-typography project, am I just not in love with it? Oh, yes, I am. We had to trace photographs that depicted, ourselves at our home, work and in dreams.



Then yesterday, I was just treading through the empty classroom looking at our work, thinking and thinking. How far we have come. How different and quite it is, the room that we dwell in the whole week, everyday for about +8 hours. How sometimes, people can be under one roof and yet so.. different and distant at times....
The two days we got off for Muharram, I watched Pan and God of Egypt. Terrific movies! I'm glad I treated myself to those. I have now fallen in love with Egyptian history not just the story of Ra and Horus, but their craftsmanship. And hieroglyphs we are studying in history. Wrote our names in them. Felt like whirling back to the time of scribes and all. I started this super huge book about Egypt at the library, its pretty long but I'll read through, time to time.

Now, my baby is here with me and taking capturing my Calligraphy work with mums camera. My phone lies beside me, waiting for me to crack in the vault, this game I play.. Talking Tom Gold Run. He just loves it. And well, I really find it cool too lol. I have been feeling weird though as in, something with my insides I guess. Nauseous and up-to-the-throat. Near my chest.. I didn't eat anything other than homemade food. Hopefully, it'll go away. Like our Calligraphy's instructor said, you must take care of your heart. And, we, often don't. There's a play coming up! Anxious to see it.