Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Defining and Defying

Treading through this pathway, I contemplate. I just don't feel the need to review some stuff anymore. I mean all that worrying? Pointless and a mere speck of dirt in the distant time, ahead of now at some point. You might get laughed at, for this. Summoned for not doing what you're supposed to do.But ask yourself, do you do what you do, just for the sake of doing it for others or for creating something that will stay forever? It is our goal to satisfy human beings in certain way as professionals. But have we ever thought of nurturing that desire, that urge that brought us here? Some might even say you're running in circles. Does it really matter? The keenness to just create not for the sake of delivering but just for the sake of creation and looking at it. That isn't constrained to any boundaries and a thing you have done for the creation it becomes afterwards. What we study, in this world, per se is not really liberal arts as we perceive it. We still study definitions and see how others look at various things. Yes, that is rudimentary to our intellectual growth and surmounts the inability to form a basic opinion about something but then again our thoughts don't constitute as something really pure. You still are restricting an individual to the basic level and to a certain boundary. Is there a rule in this world to adhere to any particular thing? I don't think so. This may sound obnoxious but really, just think about it. When we give freedom to explore and to ponder upon something we reach lengths we didn't fathom about the slightest bit. There is not really a defining thing, sentence or words, paragraphs or words, even alphabets that can define design or anything that exists. Talking particularly about the basics, principles, I might not be a competent authority and am not really at that point to form a justified and sordid opinion about this, however I do stand with my opinions... Nobody has told you to stick to a certain thing. Go about it, as you deem necessary and the way that makes you understand. Break sticks, beat a trunk with your hands, hit glass with your shoes. There's miles to go.. It's Limitless.

I will go on about this, further. Its a never ending debate. But at the moment, I have to leave..