Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Sunday 8 May 2016

I have superpowers

I mean seriously. Why don't most doctors in Lahore, well I've only been to doctors here so won't generalize or anything! Anyway, coming to my point, a person has constant phlegm coming out of their mouth, (I don't care if this sounds disgusting or w.e its a truth and I am facing it, denying won't do any good) its irritating and somewhat stressful! They tell you the problem, why don't you just hear them out and tell them what the damned fudge is wrong?! Or if its normal or if it needs to be treated or w.e the reason is, for chrissake just bluntly tell me and deal with it. TELL. Just enough, enough with its-nothing-just-something-diagnoses already. I'm not saying that I love going to doctors or something like that and I'm just ranting out here but I have an issue, now I have waited for it to end for some while but please be serious already! I hope it ends soon. Its uncomfortable and funny getting up every once in a while and rushing to the bin or stacking tissues beside you! I should get to the ABC model quickly before I go way ahead. I know this is just me thinking, it will go away fully. CBT changes your outlook so much, in ways a person cannot imagine. There are factors but it doesn't matter anymore whether they are there or not once you just learn how to deal with it, and fight it back hard. Deal with it peacefully and smile and laugh and give happiness the space it needs in your life. Focus on yourself and it will make everything seem alright, even those around you. Cognition is a huge factor we tend to overlook. Once we try to look into it, we just so amazed how much we have to explore and learn yet.

I'll write about X+Y later on, hopefully soon. I'll just say this, at the moment, that I am so glad, I saw it. So subtle, infinitely beautiful and innocent yet strikingly riveting. It was so okay to cry while at it. :')