Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 26 May 2015

We Need A Cooper Station ASAP!

I have no idea why this heat makes you sleep so much. I fell asleep and when I woke up, I was like, oh right, I just went out for a while but when I glanced at the clock. Voila, two freaking hours. I hope the Summer fevers go easy. All of this, thanks to the Climate Change which we OURSELVES have brought upon us! I feel so tormented by my own self when I see those water droplets drying useless and being wasted away. Scary, scary scary.



It was very sad to see those pretty Seagulls laced with oil floating lifeless adrift the nightmare. I think I better start gathering up money for sensor taps. Dire necessity of the world at the moment. There should be cut-your-hair-short-to-save-water campaign worldwide. Plus infinite water conservation and afforestation workshops. I mean like bleh. Whatever is happening?!?! The water you drink, in five minutes, it seems like its coming from a heater lol. I had this candle stashed in my closet. By chance I happened to get a glimpse of it, while taking the cutter (I did not murder somebody, promise!) and it just bent like a ballerina sways lol. Its like the Sun seems like an angry monster that is spewing out fire and would engulf us like Knowing (It is stupid to say this, but w.e perhaps we can get sth like Cooper station or something? Haha). Gawd.

Here are some visuals to ponder upon undeniably.



^I made this some years back, sorta dramatic it seemed BUT not really! (Just inserted the text)



Oh yeah, climate change is just created artificially and it'd vanish with a single snap of your fingers baby. Just so mechanical like Are You Afraid Of The Dark! :S