Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

If only we could choose whom we fall in love with

If only we could choose whom we fall in love with..... And of all when we do. I don't really regret getting hurt by things like these because we can't run away from them. It's not in our control. We just keep making up stupid reasons like coincidences, blaming our fates, pinning it up on our destinies. In actuality, it's just the way it is: A inevitable happening. Falling in love is really easy but moving on and letting go, that's the hardest part. Sometime it just eats you up like a termite. Slowing and slowly making you hollow from inside and weaken you and then in the end you fade away entirely.
The thing about love is, you can't stop feeling that way, in my opinion. Some call it obsessing, some crushing etc. Funny it may seem; and irrational too but we never stop feeling the same way about the person we fall in love with no matter how hard we try to avoid, ignore, forget etc them. Even after decades if we come across them the spark is still there or at least we still feel something for them... I guess it's just that, when it grows old, it's more like the way we want to believe and feel about it not the way it was truly. At times, its just a memory of the person we used to love, an image we had in mind about the specific individual not about how they really were... In the end, we do however control the way we feel or react to certain feelings and emotions/thoughts so we must focus on the positivity and brighter aspects of our situation.