Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 24 June 2014

American Horror Story

Usually I don't watch horror and graphic genre when it comes to series or movies, I get kind of shit scared most of the times. So I prefer to not see it but sometimes per se I get thrilled and intrigued by some elements of a show and then I feel like I won't survive without watching it. Here's what I think about AHS. I felt the same with American Horror Story. From the creators of epic, blockbuster show, 'The Walking Dead' Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk bring you this addictive and breathtaking series. I am extremely glad that I watched it. It has become my fourth favorite series of all times.You just fall in love with it the location, the characters, the stories of their lives. You feel like you've entered the realm of craziness, of utter madness, you feel like you're there with them and then it slowly takes you away. I just can't wait for season 4!

The complexity and beautifully put anthology series, with each season set it a different location, with real events the true inspiration behind the filming, presumably, is a truly unwavering experience you'd not want to miss. Filled with harrowing secrets and intense thrilling events, it gives you the chills, goosebumps, lacerates your nerves and you feel like you're on a roller coaster.



Season 1: Murder House
Shot in a real state-of-art-spooky-and-terrifying house, the 'Rosenheim Mansion' in L.A, California, built by Alfred Rosenheim, Murder house tells us the tale of the Harmon family who moved into the house unaware of the ghosts that haunted it... Na na na. I won't give spoilers! :D Evan Peters himself told the media that 'he'd never live in a house like that'.



Season 2: Asylum
Allegedly, 'The Waverly Hills Sanatorium' being the kickback behind the second season, it turns you on like you've never felt before. The similarities are quite distinctive but then again you never know. The screams, blood and fear you get to bathe in is awesome. Seemingly its just a Asylum for the criminally insane but who knows the devilry that brews and takes place behind those walls, in the death tunnel and in the forest?



Season 3: Coven
Behold! The descendants of Salem are in danger. This seasons is the least twisted but in its essence the most coolest of them all.






The spells will rip you apart and rivalry among the witches fighting for their survival will make you forget everything. Legend has it Madame LaLaurie really did those tortuous things to the slaves.



The Cast

My favorites are Evan Peters and Frances Conroy. I love Emma Roberts and Sarah Paulson's portrayals too as well. Others include:
Jessica Lange
Dylan McDermott
Zachary Quinto
Tassia Farmiga
Lily Rabe
Connie Britton
Denis O' Hare
James Cromwell
Joseph Fiennes
Kathy Bates
Jamie Brewer and
Kate Mara.