Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Tuesday 31 December 2013

How to survive an Ice age?

I guess considering the recent record freezing temperatures and weather anomalies all over the world we might as well should start prepping for an inevitable ice age maybe? I am not adamant upon this fact/theory or whatever it may be called. But, scientifically it HAS been proved that an ice age will dawn upon the human race soon. I hope it doesn’t. But nobody is to be blamed, other than the most ‘intelligent’ creatures on this planet known as ‘humans’. Oh yes guys, I’m talking about ‘us’. And just in case, this scary thing happens, some steps you might want to take in order to survive. 

I’ll update this soon again with more research. Ciao

-Stocking your home with shitloads of water/food (juices, coffee, candy bars, soups, chocolates, nuts, noodles and veggies mostly)
-Stocking and getting innumerous blankets and things to cover yourself up
-Saving some thick materials to put under your doors to stop the winds
-Getting lots of books to read
-Medicine stock (Almost get all types of meds, shitloads of aspirins mainly)
-Cells for your wall clocks so in case they stop you can use the extra stock and don’t lose track of time
-Extra supply of batteries for your
            Cameras (You don’t want to get bored while surviving an ice age)
            Laptops (You might want to listen to songs, watch movies on it, write and do blah blah things on your laptop)
            Cell phone (They’re your life aren’t they? To stay in touch with your loved ones IF the networks stay. Etc
-Paints/Pens and shitloads of paper to do draw/write on
-Something to BURN and generate heat from. (Wood/Papers/Coal mostly)
-Stock of Matchsticks
-Getting birdies/dogs/wolves (tamed ones) to deliver your letters to places you want them delivered to, IN CASE every other mean to reach, the ones you want to, is next to never.