Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Always

I'm unconditionally content and happy for what I have right now. Albeit it's instilled into the deepest depths of human nature to crave for more, to 'want' more than we 'need'. Satisfied with the people, every person, I've ever met and come across in my life, met, talked to and spent time with, regardless of them being in my life or staying out of it. To have gone through some times I feel rudimentary to mention here. For everything, teaches you something. Even the trivial and smallest of stones. Each moment you live, live in it. The time you spend with anyone, revere it. It won't come back. Even the second that just passed as I'm writing this post... That four lettered word really changes you, the intensity maybe I don't quite know as yet, although I have a feeling I shall, everyone does, after some time they start feeling it so yeah. Blahlalalalalala.


'You're on the other side as the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you'

I miss you MERI JAAN. Stay safe, always. Mera bachaa. <3^∞

PS. It's so mystical how you miss somebody so much, at times, even when you're sitting next to them,  or are so near them; knowing that those moments won't come back. But then the happening whispers to you: 'Smile, you silly person. It happened. It's your, for safekeeping now, in your heart, mind and soul.'

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE HAHA? Oh and btw, I am reaching that conclusion, perhaps, human beings are immortal after all. A huge thingy follows. So long, my friends. So long.