Disclaimer

Everything uploaded on this blog i.e. Pieces of writing (any word, design, idea, song lyrics, poem, short story, article, critique), and piece of art (drawing, painting) of this blog is © (Copy Rights Reserved). This blog is 'Owned' by MishaalTariq MT™

Any copying of material will result in severe legal action against the copying person(s)/party (ies). I don't copy material from any source, however, I do research to clarify and re-check for the factual etcetera info. I add in 'my' writings.

My writing is opinion based mostly. Follow advice upon your own discretion. Every post and thing here is subject to change. My interests vary. And if there are any grammatical errors, forgive me because I hardly proofread for errors when I am writing.

DON'T JUDGE. READ UPON YOUR OWN DISCRETION. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WRITE SO BLEAK AND LIKE I'M A LUNATIC. BECAUSE I AM NOT. Do feel free to leave in a comment to let me know how you feel like about my writing.

Slainte.

Happy Reading folks!

PS. Any inflammatory, floundering comments that count as libel, are abusive, politically defaming, humanly deviant, and sadist) are irrevocably condemned on this blog, they won't be entertained at all. Hence, please do refrain from doing so.


By the way, I'm not emotional aka emo globally, so yeah.

Friday 19 June 2015

How to kill someone in ten lines

How to kill someone in ten lines: 

1. Ms. X was a child so bright and ambitious. She was in grade three
2. After some years she did her undergrad and got a cool job with the EU
3. She was so thrilled and always partied like the lions roar while eating their food
4. She had no friends and lived alone, though she had a great family
5. After coming from Seville where she'd gone for vacations she had a pain in the back
6. Ms. X went to a doctor and he told her she has blasted cell carcinoma
7. She told herself it was okay and it will be fine
8. She got herself a nice banana and coffee sundae, and when she was about to sit in her car a truck ran over her
9. It was a cold night so nobody was to be seen nowhere
10. She bled very profusely and died. The angels cried in the heaven and the devil shouted in the hell.

LALALA. I had to do this. I just had to. Or I'd have gone, nuts. Oh no, I just realized there is nobody I know by the name of nuts.